Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to users of the Ultrapure website - hereafter, Website. The Website is the property of Media Analytics Ltd, a limited company registered in the United Kingdom. The Website urls www.ultrapurewater.com and www.IWTMagazine.com, are also registered to, and the property of, Media Analytics Ltd.
- By registering for access to the Website and/or entering the Website by whatever route of access, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions currently prevailing.
- Media Analytics reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and will notify the subscriber in writing of any such changes. Continued usage of the Website subsequent to a change in the terms and conditions and its notification constitutes acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- The information the subscriber supplies on first registration shall be accurate and complete. Media Analytics Ltd accepts no responsibility for losses as a result of updated subscriber information not being advised to Customer Services in a timely manner.
- The subscriber will not disclose their log-in details to a non-registered person to allow them to gain access to the Website.
- Any single computer may be used to access the Ultrapure website 'subscriber only' content at any time, so long as that connection does not allow any other computer, networked or otherwise connected, to access 'subscriber only' content.
- The content on the Website is strictly for the personal use of registered users.
- All articles, reviews and essays originally published in the print edition of Ultrapure/AWI and subsequently included on the Website remain the property of Media Analytics. Save for such material taken for strictly personal use, you may not download, store, disseminate, republish, reproduce or translate such material in whole or in part in any form without the prior written permission of a Director of Media Analytics, and including full source credit.
- All images on the Website, except where another copyright holder is specifically attributed or credited, remain the property of Media Analytics. Save for such material taken for strictly personal use, you may not download, store, disseminate, republish, reproduce or translate such images in whole or in part in any form without the prior written permission of a Director of Media Analytics, and including full source credit.
- Where another copyright holder is specifically attributed or credited you may not download, store, disseminate, republish, reproduce or translate such images in whole or in part in any form without the prior permission of the attributed or credited copyright holder. Media Analytics does not undertake to supply contact details of any attributed or credit copyright holder.
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' basis and Media Analytics gives no warranty that the Website will be accessible by any particular browser, operating system or device.
- Media Analytics gives no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information available on the Website either in its articles, essays and reviews or in the letters printed in its letter page or material supplied by third parties and accepts no liability for any losses, damages and costs incurred as a consequence of relying on such materials.
- Media Analytics gives no guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of any material contained in sites linked to the Website and accepts no liability for any losses, damages and costs incurred as a consequence of relying on materials published in such linked sites.
- In the event of a chat room, message board, forum and/or news group being set up on the Website, Media Analytics will give no guarantee of the accuracy, reliability, originality or decency of material posted by users. The persons posting material accept full responsibility for ensuring that it is accurate and not obscene, defamatory, plagiarised or in breach of copyright or confidentiality and agree to compensate Media Analytics in full for any claims, losses, damages and costs it may incur as a result of the posting of such material. Media Analytics will reserve the right to remove at any time without notice or explanation any material it considers in breach of these conditions. Media Analytics reserves the right to disclose the provenance of such material, republish it in any form it deems fit or censor it.
- Any email services supplied via the Website are subject to these terms and conditions.
- The subscriber will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the Website.
- Media Analytics makes every effort to ensure the Website is free from contaminating matter but accepts no liability for any damages, losses or costs resulting from damage to the subscriber’s computer resulting from access to the Website.
- Media Analytics accepts no liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred as a result of access to the Website being interrupted or the Website being modified or discontinued.
- The Website contains advertisements and promotional links to websites and other resources operated by third parties. While we would never knowingly link to a site which we believed to be trading in bad faith, Media Analytics accepts no liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred as a result of access to such websites and resources, and it takes no responsibility for the content, privacy practices, goods or services offered by these websites and resources. Any transaction effected with such a third party contacted via the Website is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the third party involved and Media Analytics accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from such transactions.
- Media Analytics accepts no liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred for damage to a Website user's computer resulting from downloading material from website.
- Media Analytics accepts no liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred for unauthorised access or alterations of transmissions or data by third parties as consequence of a visit to the Website.
- While 'subscriber only' content on the Website is currently provided free to subscribers to the print edition of Ultrapure/ AWI, Media Analytics reserves the right to impose a charge for access to some or all areas of the Website without notice.
- In the event that Media Analytics considers that these terms and conditions have been breached, your registration to the Website will be terminated and if substantial loss results legal action may be taken to obtain appropriate compensation.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights under UK law.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of use described here please address them to email@example.com .